Director of Sales and Marketing for The Retail Observer
We have made it through another year with 2016 almost behind us. How was your year? Did you meet your goals? What are you planning for next year? What products or services are you thinking about for 2017? To help you through the upcoming year, The Retail Observer is bringing you coverage of the industry as we see it.
With so many opportunities for education through tradeshows and associations, we have partnered with the ones we feel will keep you up-to-date on the current trends and product offerings to grow your business. Here is the January line-up.
- KBIS will be in Orlando, Florida in early January. KBIS will host 500+ leading brands in
- the kitchen and bath industry, including over 100 NEW companies, spanning across two halls and will source the latest industry designs, products and technology. No other event offers as interactive a look at the top brands, the ability to compare products side-by-side and get answers straight from the manufacturers than KBIS.
- The big names from all segments of the kitchen sector will also be represented at LivingKitchen 2017 taking place in Cologne, Germany. In 2015, more than 215 well- known national and international suppliers from 22 countries presented their latest ideas and innovations. 146,000 visitors came to experience all trends related to the kitchen.
- TakingplaceattheendofJanuaryistheLasVegasMarket.Thecampusiscomprisedof three interconnected buildings and a temporary exhibit facility called the Pavilions, all which encompass 40 oors of furniture, bedding/mattress, lighting, casual/outdoor, decorative accessories, wall art, oor coverings, housewares, home textiles, tabletop, lifestyle products, general gift, housewares/gourmet and more. Las Vegas Market delivers the most complete cross-category wholesale tradeshow for the furniture, home décor and gift industries in the United States.
- As usual, we will be covering the various BrandSource, Mega and Nationwide conventions as well as many other major conventions throughout the year—Architectural Digest, Dwell, WestEdge, International Home and Housewares and the National Hardware Show—to name a few. Don’t forget that by viewing the digital version of The Retail Observer, you are able to click on the links and logos throughout the magazine to get more information on the products and events we cover. Our magazine is Android, Windows and “iPlatform” friendly.
Happy Retailing in 2017,