By Moe Lastfogel
Director of Sales and Marketing for The Retail Observer
Welcome to the new version of The Retail Observer. Our team has put a lot of work into redesigning the look of this iconic industry resource that we launched on the first day of Design and Construction Week. A perfect place and time to announce this exciting news!
The Retail Observer website will offer new features, archives, resource pages and an ongoing events calendar with more to come including:
• HOME - Main Features, Industry News, Social Updates and Partner Spotlights
• MAGAZINE - Current Digital Issue and Magazine Archive
• FEATURES - Current Industry News and Updates
• WRITERS - Library of Writers’ Articles
• EVENTS - Industry-wide Events Calendar
• PARTNERS -Listings and LINKS to Manufacturers, Trade Associations, Buying Groups and Distributors
• BLOG - Moe’s Musings, Elle’s View and Commentary
It has been a vision of ours to make it easier for our readers to have access to the education, news and resources we bring to you every month but also allow you to pull from past issues. We also know that the way you access information is changing. So, the site is mobile friendly and will feature a ‘What’s Happening Now’ section with daily news updates and social media feeds.
Recently, we announced the passing of Chuck Edmonds, the Founder of the Northern California Retailer and The Retail Observer. In his passing, his family graciously gifted us with leather bound issues from 1970-1983 and from 1990-2007 that we will use to create a new historical section that will cover a good portion of the Kitchen & Bath and Consumers Electronics’ past. We are proud to continue the tradition Chuck started and look forward to growing our businesses together.
2/19/2014 11:08:17 pm
Congratulations on the new website Moe. It looks FANTASTIC! Looking forward to reading your musings online now!
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.