Danby continues to monitor COVID-19 developments closely – the health and well-being of our associates, clients, and employees is of utmost importance.
As a critical partner to your business, we also understand that limiting any impact this could have on our service to you and others is imperative. We are focused on maintaining a safe work environment for our employees and on sustaining our business operations. We are committed to keeping operations running smoothly so that we can provide you with the best possible service.
As such, we have activated certain measures at our facilities, which include;
· Enabling employees to work from home
· Deploying a global strategy to coordinate delivery of services and support to our clients
· Providing our associates with information and best practices to prevent the spread of any illness
· Coordinating global and local communications with our associates, clients and partners
· Restricting all non-essential business travel We will continue to monitor this situation closely and will shift workloads as necessary to ensure essential services remain operable.
For over 70 years Danby has demonstrated unwavering support to our clients, and in dealing with the present circumstances, we will continue to use every effort to deliver uninterrupted essential services to our clients.
We are fully operational at this time, our products have landed in warehouses across North America, and we are here to support you.
Last, but certainly not least, practice social distancing, research your symptoms before going to a testing facility, and of course, stay safe.